Friday, February 20, 2009

Just a teeny splurge

So, I got paid today. And even though I have many bills to pay, I'm anticipating my tax refund soon, so I splurged. Just a bit, just a teeny bit. It wasn't even a BIG splurge, I went to TJ Maxx! I had been reading about great J.Crew products at TJ Maxx and decided it had been far too long since I had gone on a real bargain hunt.
AND I found a couple of great things! I found these Vera Bradley note cards which are pretty fun. I also bought a super cute pair of loafers/moccasins by Me Too. I CANNOT for the life of me find them online but they're kind of a rich honey brown suede with two gold loops as a type of buckle. I'm kind of in love with them right now and am super excited about my solid investment. Even if they WERE purchased at TJ Maxx.

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment