Thursday, February 11, 2010

thank goodness

I like blogging and reading the inspiring and inspiring posts from other bloggers. But sometimes it's just another thing I have to do. But when it becomes something I have to do, it seems to have stopped being something I want to do. So, I don't. But it's hard to figure out the things I want to make my priority. Maybe because it is winter and I've been grumpy for WEEKS, but there are few things I actually want to do. Maybe because there is enough crappy things going on that I'd rather just watch movies and escape.

But fortunately, I still check out my reader every few days and a little bit of my hope comes back.

A hopeful/reassuring Love Story by Sara at Snapshots.
A breath of fresh air by Chelsea at Chelsea Talks Smack.

Thank goodness for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment