Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kitty Snores on Saturdays

I've spent far too long in bed today. But, it's a Saturday and I have the next week off from work.

And I'm catching up on my Google reader. And listening to my cat, Emmy, snore. It's really quite adorable.

And planning my late afternoon of errands. Cat food (they're spoiled, I tell you, spoiled!) and exchanging birthday shoes for the right size and a stroll along Mass Street on a beautiful November day. There may even be some hand-holding (if I'm lucky).

November really is the best month.



*Second post today. Why? Because I've missed at least 4 days of NaBloPoMo. So, instead of 1 post actually posted every day, I hope to have a post to represent every day in November. 31. 30. (Who actually thinks there is 31 days in November?!?! *bewildered glance* Not this girl!)

2 comments:

  1. effing comment-eating blogger!! to reiterate: yay november, indeed. thanksgiving is just about my favorite holiday, and i can't wait to go back to nj and hang out with the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately, my blogger has been posting when I've written only half an entry. Or, half a sentence. Be wary the control-p, it means "POST ME NOW EVEN THOUGHT THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS A FINISHED POST".

    Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete