Friday, November 26, 2010

me

I am thankful to be the kind of person who can appreciate people despite their flaws, recognizes people as individuals and hates individuals who are not genuine (even if I can't always recognize it right away). I like that I don't necessarily always say what I think, but if I say it, it's probably true. I'm thankful I know there's more to life than being skinny (although I'd like to be).

I'm thankful for the people in my life who love me because of (or despite) these things. Because without the people in my life I depend on, none of the above would even matter.

I am thankful that, even though I love to shop, I am not one to do it at 5am on a holiday weekend. Happy Black Friday everyone! If you've got money (I don't), please spend it (I wish I could) - the improving economy can only help all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment