Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prompted, and inspired, by Alexia.

I want perfectly crimson, crimson nails. Capable of sassy hand gestures but also warm and loving caresses. I want messy, shiny hair. I want to laugh without worries. I want surprises, the good ones that cause unending excitement. I also want boring days of doing nothing but exactly what I want.                                        
I want hands making waves outside the car window. I want an ocean beach sun tan line and rosy cheeks from the cool mountain air.
I want to know everything will be okay but I don't want to know everything that happens.
I want to be able to write everything, but only the important things. I want to write with no fear. Write as if it's the only thing keeping me alive.

I want to do everything but I want to only do and experience what I love.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Meg :)

    I actually goofed up as this was supposed to be tomorrow's post but the scheduling thing didn't work. bah!

    ReplyDelete