Monday, May 25, 2009

Desiner X, we're just not buying it

The "You're Fired" statement of "The Fashion Show" is: "We're just not buying it". Practically rolled on the floor laughing after I heard it. Perfect in its amount of cheesy. How hilarious is that? Just watching my second episode and, as much as I don't want to, I keep comparing it to Project Runway.

The cons: NO Tim Gunn (who is the BEST). Isaac Mizrahi's hair. Seriously? The "guest judges" are not as cool. Tinsley Mortimer? I've heard the name, but I don't care. Kelly Rowland is obviously just reciting her lines, not delivering them. And frankly, it's just not as entertaining. Maybe we just need more time to adjust to the lack of Tim Gunn!

The pros: Isaac Mizrahi will cut a bitch. Good times. The designs are just as diverse. The challenges are more creative and tests the designers limits more fully. AND they have to work in teams (so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment