The email I got from NaBloPoMo about February blogging:
Greetings, bloggers! The theme for February blogging is CHARACTER. It's a flexible theme, allowing you to blog about all sorts of things:
1. The people in your life who stand out in regard to their outstanding (or lack of) character -- the use of pseudonyms might be prudent here;
2. Experiences in your life that have helped you build moral character, and the work you might still need to do;
3. It's a chance to try writing in character -- try on different personas and voices for fun, or to address things you might not normally talk about;
4. Character is another word for a letter or symbol, if you feel like it's finally time to indulge in some font nerdery.
I know a few characters. I also like to create characters for stories I never get around to writing. Maybe working on some interesting character development this month will get me motivated for - at the very least- a short story or two. We'll see.
Happy Blogging, NaBloPoMo kids! Just think, at the end of THIS month, it'll be March and we can **hope** the weather will be a bit warmer.
Yours blogging from the Blizzard of Oz,
Bailey
Happy Blogging, NaBloPoMo kids! Just think, at the end of THIS month, it'll be March and we can **hope** the weather will be a bit warmer.
Yours blogging from the Blizzard of Oz,
Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment