Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glee, not for everyone

Glee is a new, hilarious show on Fox. I just saw it described in a CNN article as a "musical comedy". I love that. It's also rather satirical.

I was rather bemused by this comment after the article by a reader:
"I got 10 minutes into the show and turned it off after hearing one of the "faculty" call a handicapped character a "cripple." Way to go, Fox.
I honestly hope this show fails because it's toxic. "

I don't remember this line, but I'm pretty sure it's the crazy tall blond lady who coaches the cheerleaders and she's supposed to be an awful, spiteful, ridiculous person.

To this commenter: It's called CONTEXT, buddy, GET SOME!

1 comment:

  1. Well, no matter how good the show may be , a line like that shouldn't be allowed to appear in the script (I mean the one about the handicapped person}.

    ReplyDelete