Friday, September 18, 2009

Too much television? nah.

For the first time in my life, I have a DVR. I'm ecstatic.
Glee is incredible. And I'm excited for a fall season of So You Think You Can Dance. (I missed most of the summer season because my sched was carazzzzzy.)
Gossip Girls is reliably ridiculous but I'll keep watching. I don't think I'll be able to stomach Melrose Place, but I WILL keep tabs on Gawker's hilarious recaps.
I am loyal to Grey's (most of the time) but Thursday is confusing the hell out of me. Flash Forward and Vampire Diaries at 7pm, Grey's at 8pm and 30 Rock at 830, Project Runway and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia at 9pm. Can I record it all?!
House will be fantastic and, speaking of, my favorite "I'mma Let You Finish" (Kanye's bastardness really did give us the best internet trend of the year... AFTER Twitter of course :)
And to round out my FIFTEEN shows I'm recording: The Daily Show (because Jon Stewart GETS IT), How I Met Your Mother (always hilarious), NCIS (FABULOUS characters), Flash Forward (because it LOOKS SO COOL), The Good Wife (because I like watching Julianna Marguiles slap Chris Noth), Eastwick (witches! yay!) and Castle (Nathan Fillion is deliciously delightful!)

Hi, my name is Bailey, I'm a tv addict.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your DVR and the TV programmes that you choose to record and watch!

    ReplyDelete