Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogger Question of The Week

How do other blogger users get their tweets to update automatically onto their blog? Is it a specific gadget google already has? Or is it your own html (which *might* kill me if I try to figure out... help!

.
.
.
.
.
.
OR! Is it using a RSS feed? (Which I don't totally understand but will now attempt to figure out...!)

5 comments:

  1. That's a good question.I totally wish I knew how to do that, sounds kind of cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://twitter.com/widgets/ This should work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, wish I could help you, but I haven't got a clue about anything Twitter-related! I'm sure someone on this big, wide Internet knows how.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You CAN put your twitter user page as the RSS feed. Or go to twitter and there are a couple widgets to use! I'm going to try the twitter version!

    ReplyDelete