Monday, April 13, 2009

LOLCatz... makin' me laugh for over a year

*Because I pledged (in a way) to BEDA (Blog Every Day in April) and because it's Monday (so I don't have a lot of spare brain power to spend writing a clever post) you're getting my favorite lolcats from the past week. (Although, it does take significant brain powers to correctly embed the pictures...) Don't forget to smile :) *

Amen.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Cute.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Funny AND timely.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Awwww.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

hahaha.
funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I could go on. OR you could just go the website. http://icanhascheezburger.com/ ... making Mondays more memorable...

3 comments:

  1. These are funny! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog :)
    xx
    www.youngandinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations/ best of luck with your pledge... I'm thinking of doing a 30 posts in 30 days thing too, but life is too crazy right now to be serious about it.

    Also- LOLcats completes me. These are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, funny cat pictures never grow old! love it!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete