Friday, September 11, 2009

what needs to be done


I think I would feel better if I just got sick. Get rid of all the bad, poisonous feelings you've given me. I think that would be more useful and swift then screaming or crying about it.


I didn't want to be that girl.


I'm too classy to make a scene. Too classy to make a scene in the middle of everything. That's what you deserve, to feel the embarrassment I do over what you did and what you didn't do. How you treated me. But I'm too classy to do that.


One day I will tell you to your face. And make you wish you had shown some respect for me. I didn't deserve that and you WILL be sorry for it.

3 comments:

  1. B, If you could go over to my blog, I hope you'll be pleased witht eh surpise i have for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about classy, but thank you for your comment. And all our comments!

    Rebecca, yay surprises!

    ReplyDelete