Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's a dark and stormy night...

and I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and my laptop.

Cover letters, job applications, research, music, twitter.

It's not an exciting night out but it is nice to just hang out and take care of some things without having to worry about going to work tomorrow.

Wrestling with the fact that I'm applying for jobs and I will probably be leaving my job soon (if I actually get hired). I like my job. I like the people I work with. They're just not paying me what they should. And if I can't pay my bills, I'm completely stressed. And that's not healthy.

I guess these are the choices are the hardest in life.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck in finding a well-paid job! In the meantime try to avoid stress which is the biggest enemy of good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You know, you could just hold out until next August and take my job here in Kitami!?! Just a thought! Plus, we'd be in the same country again! Love you and miss you! Wow, I just realized how many exclamation marks I used. Sorry. Anyway, we need to Skype sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete